2004-08-11

See teen sluts fucking Ciscos!

Router humping!

I was checking Netcraft to find out what I could about `the website' and there was a link to something, so I tabbed over to it and pressed enter. Lo and behold was UNIXsex. Here's the Netcraft stats on SSQ.
I'm glad it's running Linux... but what the hell is Zeus? Why can't they use a real httpd like Apache? Morons.

As you'll know if you've read the ChangeLog for the SSQ site (which you haven't), I use a home-made Perl script called xmagic (XML Magic) to piece the site together. Well, at the moment it only searches for tags and replaces stuff. What I'm thining of doing is doing a re-write in Python and actually using a real XML parsing module instead of just looking for tags. Anyway, I'll do that and at the same time make it a bit more scalable. At the moment the script specifically looks for three values: toroot, title, and body. Maybe I'll make it find the values in the (X)HTML template and then look for those values in the XML documents.

It's all very magical. I just type `make' and the site gets built. I type `make install' to build and upload it. Very simple :). If anybody's interested I'd certainly upload the scripts so you can see and understand them.

Well, I'd better get back to UNIXsex... See you later (if there's anybody reading this, that is).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home