2004-11-22

Firefox is now available in en-GB

He's going to feel so stupid when he realises he's missed out the DOCTYPE.
I could mention that he's using HTML rather than XHTML (it's not XHTML because there's no XML decleration) but he's free to use whatever language he likes … as long as he doesn't forget the DOCTYPE!

I couldn't believe it: I went to the fabulous Wikipedia and there was no article for DOCTYPE (there is now) but in the article for DTD it was claiming that a DOCTYPE was an abbreviation of Document Type Definition. Crazy! I corrected that now. So it's all okay.

Here's a nice article on BMEZine: Modified Children. Forcing modifications on children is something I've never condoned unless, of course, the aim of the modification is for a good reason (as in the case of my foreskin, but that's a story for another post).

And another excellent article from BMEZine: Pain Sensitization as a Means of Enhancing An Adrenalcortical Response.

There's an interesting editorial (magic no-subscription link) on the New York Times' website about various accusations towards EA Games including the EA Spouse. Rather interesting.

Gah! Blogger is fucked again.

Ah yes, Firefox is now available in en-GB (as opposed to en-US). Neil mentions this. Here's the 1.0 folder. Navigate to the directory of your operating system then to your language/country. I now have it installed. Seeing `Colours' in software is something I'm not used to. I like it.

Neil has an amusing reply. Teehee. Well it made me laugh.

Ah, Blogger is working again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home