2004-11-18

I'm a 1950s Geek

I'm a 1950s Geek

You're smart... and also slightly maniacal. There's just no hiding plots for world domination, sorry.


Found that via Neil, who makes a mention of Bradford's lovely .

I may or may not have mentioned that I got Animal Crossing the other day. Anyway. It's a very nice game... yet I feel the real time aspect (i.e. it's 2004-11-18 in real life and it's 2004-11-18 in the game) is slightly limiting. Most games can be played for hours on end and one gets somewhere based on how long one plays for. In Animal Crossing days progress at the speed of one day per day. This means that if I feel like playing for three hours I will be disappointed when I've spent half an hour playing and I've done everything interesting there is to do (one can always collect shells). Bah! It's a good game but I'm regretting buying it. I'm going to get the rest of my GCN games when I go home next---maybe I'll try to get into Metroid Prime again (not likely---damn save points) or finish off Luigi's Mansion or Super Mario Sunshine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home