2004-11-12

Yesterday I ate:

  • Malties with very little soy milk,

  • Foot-long Subway `veggie-max' submarine sandwich.



Today I have:

  • No plate,

  • No fork,

  • No soy milk.



I found this via Neil.


  1. What is your favourite colour?
    Purple.

  2. Tell me about a talent or skill you possess, which I've not yet witnessed or discovered.
    Since I can't think of a good answer, you'll just have to have the most sexually explicit one that came to mind: I can come out of two holes at once.

  3. What was your favourite subject in school?
    Middle school: maths or science; upper school: maths; sixth form: psychology.

  4. What is one place to which you've never been, but you'd like to visit, someday (locally or abroad)?
    A Scandanavian country.

  5. Are you a morning person or a night person?
    I don't generally have mornings these days. Nights are good.

  6. Are you left-handed or right-handed?
    Right-handed. People have thought me to be left-handed in the past for using my pointing device with my left hand (I like to have my right fingers on or near the keyboard) and for using my fork in my right hand (I rarely use a knife when eating).

  7. Did astronauts really land on the moon, or was it all a hoax?
    I must admit I did fall for the one-sided `documentary' Fox made on the subject. But the WWW saved me.

  8. Whats in your pocket? (Or if theres nothing in your pocket at present, what sorts of things are most often in your pockets?)
    Usually in my pockets: phone, wallet (well, a thing full of cards), lip balm, key/key card, pen (black), bobble (purple).

  9. In 10 years, you see yourself...
    Working as a web designer in a pleasant European country (i.e. not the UK).

  10. Theres a power outage, and you dont have a generator. This means no electronics, no computer, no telly, no videos, no stereo and no electric heat or electric kettle; what do you do to keep warm, content and entertained?
    Read a paper book.

  11. Whats one thing you cannot bring yourself to eat?
    Animal products.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home