2004-10-30

Yay, questionnaire!


  1. What is your Full Name?

    Tom Malcolm John Adams

  2. What color pants are you wearing right now?

    Purple pants! Also white pants. The former being trousers and the latter being briefs.

  3. What are you listening to right now?

    Cradle of Filth - Of Dark Blood and Fucking

  4. What was the last thing you ate?

    Morrissons Bettabuy Fruit Malt Loaf

  5. If you were a crayon what colour would you be?

    Purple.

  6. How is the weather right now?

    I can't see, it's too dark.

  7. Last person you talked to on the phone?

    That would be Summer.

  8. First thing you notice about the opposite sex?

    What a badly-worded question! In fact, it's not even a question, just a statement with a question mark.

  9. Do you like the person who sent this to you (or posted it)?

    I'm not sure. I don't really know him - I just read his blog as he goes to the same university as me.

  10. How are you today?

    I'm good right now. I felt a bit weird earlier on though. Bit of a strange day.

  11. Favorite Drink?

    Robinsons Fruit and Barley squash - usually Summer Fruits or Apple and Blackcurrnt - but at the moment I have Strawberry and Kiwi.

  12. Favorite Alcohol?

    Considering I'm sXe, I don't have any great preference.

  13. Favorite Sports?

    The `realising you've spent too long coding/blogging before lectures and now you're late' decatholon.

  14. Hair Color:

    Naturally dark brown, and partially peroxidified (with lovely long roots).

  15. Eye colour:

    Brown.

  16. Do you wear contacts?

    No. I've been thinking about trying them when I go to the opticians next.

  17. Siblings:

    Two step siblings.

  18. Favorite Month:

    Uhh, this one - now is in this month and now is the best time ever.

  19. Favorite Food:

    Hmm. I very much like apples, but it's annoying when you buy a 7-pack and forget all about them for a week. Food that keeps is good. Like pasta or tofu.

  20. Last Movie you watched:

    Blimey. I'm not sure.

  21. Favorite Day of the Year:

    Whatever day now falls upon, it's usually today. As I say, I like now.

  22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?

    Ask? It usually just happens.

  23. Summer or winter?

    I love Summer, and she knows I do.

  24. Chocolate or Vanilla?

    I'll have to say vegan chocolate.

  25. Do you want your friends to write back?

    I don't mind. I just like doing questionnaires.

  26. Who is most likely to respond?

    No idea. Buncey might. He reads my blog, I think.

  27. Who is least likely to respond?

    I couldn't possibly say.

  28. Favorite card game:

    104-card Pickup (every game is better with two decks).

  29. What did you do last night?

    I went to Rios with Summer, Will, John and Jen.

  30. Favorite Smells:

    Piercing gunk smells nice.

  31. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?

    Not last time I tried.

  32. What's the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?

    Oh no, I fell short of midday.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home