2004-10-28

I was just thinking of that athlete who claimed the drugs that he had in his body were from a nasal spray thing for a cold or something. The stance that whoever it is that tests the athletes takes is that each athlete is responsible for what's found in their body. Could this guy not read some fucking ingredients? I do it almost every day - I'm responsible for what goes into my body and I answer to me. So if I decide to eat meat (ick) I can. This guy knew he would be disqualified if he took any banned drugs - so if he was telling the truth, he's a complete moron. If he was lying, he's also a moron for thinking he wouldn't be found-out.

Teehee, Suicide Girls (not safe if you're at work or have a prudish parent looking over your shoulder) gave me an idea for when I have to be `posh' at David (uncle) and Rebecca's (cousin) party. A USB tie (also not work-/evil parent-safe)! Like RMS's power tie but more modern.

I got some free goodies from The Times. I just gave them some of my details, fake phone number, etc. I got some Xstals with the goodie bag. They're little sweets with lots of glucose, guarana and caffine in them. I had one. They taste kind of nice. Jen would love them. Jen gets high on coke and J2O and oxygen.

I imagine with all the fire alarms we have here, there could be massive potential for bash.org quotes.


ok fire alarm is over
I"M ALIVE!!!!
so what I type to view my kernal???




BRB, the dorm is on fire.


Wow, I saw a poster on the window at my flat. Turns out that my flat has a blog. That's quite cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home