2004-10-13

AAAAAARGH!

You are Windows 98. You're a bit flaky, but well-liked. You don't have a great memory, but everyone seems to know you. A great person to hang out with and play some games.
Which OS are You?


Interlude.

I had fun tonight.

Interlude.

Stuart invited me to Niall's birthdayness at the Courtyard. I went.. but with Jen. And we didn't see them at all. Possibly because we didn't look.

Interlude.

Then we went to see John as Jen had a CD to give back to him. We chatted for a few hours. He gave Super Noodles and hotdogs to Jen. Turns out one of them was vegan. So we shared some Super Noodles at Jen's kitchen and had a nice chat.

Interlude.

I finally convinced her to try some American Style Chip Spice. Then for a completely unrelated reason, she threw me out.

Interlude.

Then I walked home (I managed to get out the door this time). It was drizzling. Mmm, the rain was nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home