2004-09-28

Bash.org

I found an interesting page about `optimising' websites for particular browsers.

Last night I watched Silent Waters (English title), which is one of the Bite the Mango film festival films. It was very good.

Tonight, it's bash.org.

Hahahaha. Bad sectors. I want BME/Hard membership.

This is one of my favourites from bash.org.

Rodeo.

Python.

8ball.

brb.

Now it's tomorrow (I seem to have a problem being able to post to my blog on the day I write a post):

There's now Wind Waker tattoos: So pretty. I hope they post it when it's coloured-in.

And don't forget the JPEG virus.

It's my first lecture at 10. An hour left to eat breakfast and get there.

Fucking hell, this dial-up service is shit. It usually takes me several attempts to connect and it seems to be cutting me off every 15 minutes this morning. I usually get an hour or so. On monday I can put my name down at Dennis Bellamy Halls to change halls... to one with broadband. Then I'll only have to worry about this port-blocking, which I haven't investigated yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home