2004-09-18

Wikiphilia

I was looking for existing Brainfuck interpreters for Python and I found this amusing blog post

Brainfuck is an estoteric programming language... and not much use for everyday tasks.

Wikiphilia!

I'm moving out tomorrow. I'm not sure what's going to happen or how long I'll be without Internet access in my room. I'm not sure I'll be able to use the library computers without a login, either. Hopefully we get logins and access cards for the computing facilities (i.e. a game room and rooms with dual-booting PCs, which are only available to students of Computing - and yes, it's Linux and Windows, specifically Red Hat).

Monday it's the start of freshers' week, the next is the start of the first term.

I'll post pictures of my new abode and other miscellaneous images and information as soon as I can get to the Internet. I'm excited.

I should be able to manage without for a few days with my programming and The Naked Sun. It won't stop the withdrawal symptoms but it ought to be slightly distracting. Freshers' week should be fun too. They say there are lots of parties. I'll have to explore the uni bars with Summer and other people. Next time I go to Rios (Friday in theory), I can walk home.

So wow... Should be fun. See you when I see you, avid readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home