2004-08-31

ktp.

I was rudly awoken by Dominic and Hannah shouting at me to wake up... constantly. That didn't put me in a great mood. This was because we were going swimming today. Then Davina decided to shout at me to get ready. So I ended up leaning up against the door for about 15-20 minutes while Davina tried to convince me to go out with them. I didn't talk to her during that, obviously, as it would only encourage her. Basic Skinnerism. Finally she left. She almost grasped that I was upset, but she couldn't deduce the reason. I didn't really want to go swimming anyway but there's no need to shout at me. Now I'm all upset and I'll probably not be in a better mood for a while now.

I did absolutely nothing yesterday, it was relativly crap. It was weird since I'd been doing so much every day so far. I want my uni letter saying I got in so I can go get student accounts and a credit card and buy some stuff off BME Shop. Look at the pretty translucent purple Kaos Silicon Eyelets. They're translucent purple double-flared eyelets. They're squishy too.

I tried to update the previous post but it didn't work - I figured out that I hadn't actually added ezboard.com to my allow list. It works now. I have the Puppet Master as my avatar now. Here's the avatar.

Wow, I was browsing an ezBoard board and I was invited to open a Windows executable from direct.something-line.us. I never thought ezBoard would stoop so low... to distribute malware. I've never been a great fan of ezboard.

I started reading Second Foundation today. It's exciting. Don't worry, I won't include any spoilers here, that would be evil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home