2004-08-29

ezboard corruption

I discovered I couldn't log into ezboard even in Firefox (with cookies enabled for ezboard.com and myezboard.com). I expect they're trying to access their cookies from the wrong domain or something. Maybe they want people to enabled all cookies so their advertisers can cookie the hell out of ezboard's users. Whatever the reason, it's annoying.
Update: I thought I'd enabled cookies for ezboard.com, but it seems like that was only a dilusion. I enabled cookies for ezboard.com again and it worked.

I found an interesting article entitled `What about when you're Eighty?' - the first in a series of articles on annoying questions people ask about body modification by the other the Lizardman.

Finally, two people begged for invites - no more Gmail invites are up for grabs. They begged because they already have Gmail accounts. Ah well, they can have extra accounts.

I did a quick and pretty minisite again. Yes, you can see it. Ask me on `MSN', otherwise no, as I'm not uploading it yet. I was thinking about redesigning my blog in a pretty XHTML-COMPATIBLE style. As it is the theme I have CLAIMS to be XHTML 1.0 Strict. But it isn't, it doesn't even have a bloody XML declaration. I hate liars. Hi, we're SCO, we own Unix. Hi, we're Microsoft, we need more fiction writers!

There's somebody on my street playing incredibly loud and basey music. It's annoying me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home