2004-08-21

TV, Unicode and piercings.

I was watching The Gadget Show last night. They were giving away what they described as a modded computer. Except it wasn't modded at all, it was just made to look modded. It was from Alienware. Morons.

I managed to find a text editor that supports unicode - ed running in xterm (with the -U option). I'd have thought I'd find an option in Vim or Emacs for unicode supports but I haven't yet. Maybe they don't support it. Emacs doesn't even support Latin-1 (not that I've searched that hard)

So anyway, today I shall be looking into Plan 9. Not only does it support unicode throughout but, unlike Unix, EVERYTHING is a file. And I mean EVERYTHING. There's no ftp utility - just ftpfs, which mounts an ftp resource to a point in your local filesystem. And don't forget that sockets are files too. You can have unicode in filenames and usernames and everything.

Ahahaha. Legalise Stupudity, Smoke Linux.

If you're a prude, or you just don't want to hear about my genetalia, you might want to skip the rest of this post.

How clever am I, I just put a ring in my cock to join the bar that was already there. The bar's an apadravya and the ring's in the lower hole, I guess that makes the ring a prince albert. It was one of the rings I had in my nipples before I stretched them and got bars. I had a little trouble getting the bead on the ring but I managed. It looks so fucking sexy. Mmm, metal. Maybe I'll put the other spare ring I have in the top hole some other time... if it'll fit. I chose to do the bottom hole first as it's only a thin layer of skin that would stretch easily, the top hole's made of membrane which is harder and more painful to stretch. Ha, one of Summer's friends got a PA and took it out the same day because it was hurting him and I put mine in in a day with almost no pain (the most annoying thing was getting the ball on).
Okay, so I have some bottle-nosed pliars. I put the ends in the ring and I put the ends of the handle between this tapered object and I push the handles down the tapered object until the ring's open enough for me to get the bead on the ring. I took the ball off my ring once, when they were on my nipples and I never got it back on. I left some blutac on until I got them stretched. I'm so clever. See, my D in Physics is paying off already (^_^).
Yes, I know people will complain about me disgussing my gentials as they usually do. But I included the warning so it's okay.
I wonder if I'm going to still be able to piss standing up now... only one way to find out... model it using the latest open source fluid-dynamics modeling software. Failing that I'll just go and have a piss (when I'm in the shower, just in case ;).

See you next post, my avid fans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home