2004-08-16

The long journey

Me and Davina went to Bathley to see my cousins. It was good. Tori got a tramampoline for her birthday so that was fun. And we played on Age of Mythology. It made me think about the lack of RTSs available for Linux. So I thought I'd make one using Pygame. I made a list of things to do. I goes like this:
1. Click to select unit.
2. Click again to move unit.
3. Multiple units: units as objects, movement as method.
4. Drag to select.

And that will leave us with the very basics of an RTS game. I'll be sure to GPL it and show you all if it goes any further than that.

So yeah, that's my latest project. And I also have to add a page for the picture framer at South Square Centre.

And my uncle leant me some Asimov books - Second Foundation, Foundation's Edge and The Naked Sun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home