2004-08-13

Yay, PHB!

My PHB came round today to talk about the website. He told me to change the links to black (nooooo!), centre it (argh!) and make it all `Ariel' (I made it sans-serif ;). I must admit the links on the left look better this way. Anyway, I did it all in about ten seconds. I must admit I had to resort to using a table on the gallery page to get those two images to sit on their own without the text creeping up the middle.
He was very bemused by the whole idea of CSS.
When I went to his house a while ago to get the source of the site (including new images, etc) he was trying to do something and at some point he said `I hate Windows'. I just thought how stupid somebody must be to hate something but keep using it when there are alternatives. Pfft.

I made a little game in Pygame today. Well, `game' is a bit of an overstatement. I made a little PNG Link (`Link' is also an overstatement) using SNG. In the `game' you move `Link' with they hjkl keys and he stops when you get to a wall. But it's a start. More than I ever did in Flash.

Zelda-0.1.tar.gz
Zelda-0.1.tar.gz.md5
Teehee. You will, of course, need Pygame installed (with PNG support).

Well, that was my day (and my fantastic software ;) - oh yeah... if you WANT to modify it, it's GPL'd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home