2004-08-22

Olympics, etc.

Here's a very interesting article from BMEZine about being a modified Jew. I liked it.

``The restrictions on food and drink are intended to ensure that only items made by official sponsors such as McDonald's and two Greek dairy firms are consumed at Olympic venues.''
So no vegans allowed to the Olympics then?
Here's an article about the rediculus tactics used by the Olymics people to infringe on people's rights... oh I'm sorry, I mean the tactics used to stop advertising terrorism. Seems the connection between wearing a Nike T-shirt and terrorism is about as tedious as the connection between copying music and piracy. Yarr!

I read an article the other day about the athletes, support people, etc not being allowed to publish anything they write relating to the Olympics in print or online on pain of disqualification. It really is rediculus the lengths people will go for a little extra money. I read yet another article about NBC having excusive rights to Olympics coverage in America and they're not even showing it all! (I posted that link the other day).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home