2004-08-25

A good day, etc.

Muahahaha, it paid off, eventually.

"""
I use Word for text so that I can type it up. We are a very small charity with avery small budget and we do not run to posh programme that allow us to create pdfs. For that we have to use designers which cost us money. However, your suggestion of an html version or rtf version is reasonable and I will try to do something to alter this next year.

regards
The Office dogsbody which includes website, accounts, databases, secretarial work and editing 1000 event details for the Big Draw Guide.
"""

Low budget? USE LINUX (and other Open Source software)! Want to save documents as PDF? There are many open source applications out there for that purpose. But I'll save that for somebody else, they seem to be helpful enough.

We went swimming today. The first time I took Roisin down the slide I bumped my cocsix on the floor. It hurt.

I got an invite on Gmail. I sent it to Adam as I love h-... as I promised to.

I'm watching Six Feet Under right now. Yay.

I'm finding that considering I have to do so little every day I have so little time. I can spend ages doing various things and the finding no time for other things I want to do.

Oh yeah, when I get Debian Sarge (very soon after the 15th September) I'm going to install GCJ and Kaffe so I can get a little experience with Java before I go to Uni. I don't want to but I suppose it'll be better knowing the language before I get there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home