2004-09-15

6ga pink captive

``Tonight on Cosmetic Surgery Live: vaginal tightening surgery.'' ~ voice over
``It will make you a virgin again.'' ~ a `surgeon' or just somebody wearing a white coat

Morons.

I got my rings in the mail today. They're cute. I put one of my tiny ex-nipple rings in the top and my new 10ga purple ring in the bottom. I also got a 6ga pink captive, but that's slightly too large for my PA hole. And that's it - I took the other ring and the bar out.

Whoa, what an episode of Six Feet Under...

Anyway, my Grandparents came round last night for tea. It was fun. And then after that I rushed back upstairs and carried on making a simple bot to suck URLs from a webpage in Python. It checked robots.txt then carried on if it was allowed. I tested it on my blog homepage and I got loads of URLs even though at that moment I was only checking for absolute URLs found in the page (i.e. ignoring all the relative URLs in href and src attributes and joining them to the current URL). The urlparse module in Python is really fantastic. You can join an absolute and a relative URL and get the page you'd get if you visited the relative URL from the absolute one (i.e. in an `a href=' kind of way, you know...). So useful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home