2004-09-04

Sorry, no inventive title today

Hahahahahaha. What, they have robots that find "$keyword.$extention" and automatically email the webmasters? Fools.

Gmail's gone blue today and my Gmail invitations are above my inbox.

Ah yes, I forgot to show everybody this lovely Debian swirl.

Mmm, steel eyelets are so pretty. I think I'm going to stretch my ears some more (after a good period of my steel eyelets) and get bigger ones, like 2cm.

Anyway, today I shall mostly be reading and filling out things I got from uni yesterday.

Today I made a find that my good friend Buncey linked to in a recent post in the OddBlog weblog.

Hahahahaha. Funny.

Well look here, the universal operating system shall not be incorperating the patented Sender ID `standard' according to this announcement I recieved from Debian News today.

I found this terrible article by some moron on BBC News.

I then found another terrible article by the same guy which states:
``The first is that computers are fundamentally boring and uninteresting, so we should not pretend to our children that they are anything more than tools.''

I can see he advocates the `black box' paradigm of computing whereby students learn to use current `productivity' applications and not the concepts relating to computing. These days we're meant to learn how to do one particular task (i.e. word processing) with a computer using one particular method (i.e. Word). Moron.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home