2004-10-29

I heard some interesting news at LGBT last night. I also found a useful copy on Indymedia. Some `reggae star' who advocates ``shooting queers'' is going on a UK tour in November and people are going to try and get it cancelled. For any Bradfordians, Sizzla Kalonji is playing at the Town and Country Club on the 4th November. I hear there's a protest planned (which I'm not going to as I don't want to die). There are contact details for all the locations where he's playing on his UK tour in the article. Seems like the Town and Country Club manager is the same as the Rios manager: paul-at-bradfordrio-dot-com. So hopefully that will not happen.

Here's my email:


Dear Paul,
I have heard that Sizzla Kalonji shall be playing at the Town and Country Club. I urge you not to let this artist play at the Town and Country Club as he advocates the killing of homosexuals. If not for any other reason - don't let him play because incitement to murder is illegal and the reputation of the Town and Country Club will suffer as a result.

Yours sincerely,
Tom Adams


In other news, I recieved an email saying that somebody has left their portable hard drive in one of the labs. Hehehe. My flash disk is nice and safe.

Today I have HCI, no KSCP but something in the library, and SDP. No babysitting, but Rios.

Goodbye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home