2004-10-31

I heard about somebody being deported from the LGBT society on Thursday. And now I found a post about it (the only news I found regarding it online): Life, the universe and immigration. Follow-up post.

Sitescore. South Square Centre got 6.5 overall. South Square Centre's scores.

I'm very proud of the 10.0 for accessibility and the 9.0 for design is nice.

I'm not sure how valid I'd say this scoring system is. I tend to keep the number of images as low as possible and do as much styling as possible in CSS. Being a dial-up user for six years up until less than a week ago - I know the value of image-sparse web pages.

Last night was fun. Well, Friday night. Summer, somehow, convinced Jen to come out even though she had to be on a train the following day - going home. She came out and, surprisingly, she drank alcohol. Teehee, I can add ``seeing Jen drunk'' to my CV now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home