2004-11-10

Firefox 1.0 is here.

I spent a few hours today trying to build Firefox from source with SVG support. Needless to say, it didn't work.

I browsed onto a website today. It gave me an error message. I emailed the webmaster:


Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 19:44:53 +0000
From: Holizz
To: web@delicious-monster.com
Subject: Site Requirements

I am using Firefox 1.0 (stable), which was released earlier today.

Un-break your website, please. If I wanted to take more than a glace
at the website I'd use the user-agent switcher. But I don't think a
moron who cares what user agent I use could make a particularly
interesting website. Ever heard of device-independacy?

Fucking moron (I got bored of the sickly politeness).


I found an interesting chart today. It charts various relations between various search engines.

There have been many, many Firefox 1.0-related blog posts today. But only one is a poem.

Teehee.

Owen pointed out to me the most hillarious review of Pulp Fiction (warning: spoilers) ever.

I decided I'd had enough of the non-sensical sign on the shower door---``Shower mind the step''. I added a semi-colon; now it makes sense: ``Shower; mind the step''.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home