2004-11-13

Kulu

Turns out Michael Moore, the one responsible for Fahrenheit 9/11 and other such films criticising profiteering and the like, is a hypocritical whore (I think the directory says it all---`moore_loves_drm').

Winamp is dead; long live XMMS. It's a shame, Winamp was one of the better pieces of proprietary crap out there. Just goes to show that you can't rely on proprietary software to stay around.

Gilbert Deya Ministries. This organisation has an interesting past. The get MSIE/NS buttons at the page seemed odd to me. I had the image of `Archbishop' Gilbert Deya proclaiming `God uses Netscape!'

Last night I went to the club known as Kulu. It was fun. It's decorated with UV-reflecting paints and materials. It has a wide range of soft drinks and has some fruit. It's open from 10.15pm till 5.50am, I hear. They play trance all night. There's a `chill-out' room upstairs and a `trancefloor' downstairs. I went with Summer for her birthday party. Emma, Ste and Carney came too. I had water and apples all night, yummy!

I was surprised to see Susan Grant there, with her mum. What a large but inter-connected world we live in. She introduced me to some of her friends. One of them knew me and Davina: Michael, a writer.

In case you're wondering: Kulu is on Preston Street between Thornton Road and Sunbridge Road---it would appear to be a carpet warehouse from the outside. It was £8 on Friday at about 10.15pm.

I found an article via Google News titled ``Google's Gmail Gains Integration With MS Outlook''. It then goes on to say:

Google's still-not-released-to-the-public free Gmail e-mail service adds POP3 support, letting users send and receive messages from Microsoft Outlook clients.

What moron wrote that article?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home