2004-11-23

A lovely 2am start to the day

At 2am today somebody in Bradford Halls set the fire alarm off maliciously. Not impressed. I was fast asleep when it happened meaning I spent about five minutes wandering about my room trying to turn my alarm off (without actually going near my alarm) before I looked up and realised it wasn't my alarm.

All is well because I am famous! All these years...

He mentions that out of the five University of Bradford bloggers, three use their own CMSes. I notice that I'm the only one without my own TLD. Woe is me. Maybe I should finish off that Python CMS I was writing. Or maybe I'll write a new one. It'll have to be one that generates static content as I'm not planning on getting a TLD any time soon.

I was looking at a list of Live CDs I found via an Ask Slashdot. I noticed Ubuntu was on the list. I then looked inside one of my six free Ubuntu CD cases and there's a `live cd' and an `install cd'. Excellent. I'll be trying that out today.

Anyway, I'd better stop dawdling and get ready because I have a long and arduous day of ... collecting results. Okay so maybe it's not long or arduous but I have to be there by 10am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home