2004-12-15

I fucked my Xbox but I can't fsck it

I came across and interesting scam targetting asthmatics. If there was an actual cure for asthma that involved simple breathing exercises, it would be available for free from many, many websites. The fact that they're selling information that would be freely available if it was true tells me that this is a scam.

Hmm, since writing the previous paragraph I have discovered that somebody bought that. They say it works. They're kindly printing me a copy. I'm actually feeling amazingly well considering I've been off my seretide since Saturday morning. I'm excited by the idea of becoming completely independent upon drugs. I do have a Seretide Evohaler (spray rather than power) ordered too.

I fucked my Xbox today. I and Niall were trying to copy Dyne:Bolic to the hard disk. That was fine (ish). Then I mv linux Linux and mv temp Temp and that fucked it. I think the inode of the directory disappeared so the directory is there, but undeletable. I think it happened because FAT tends to be case-insensitive. And it seems the kernel or filesystem (FATX), being shitty, decided that the best thing to do was to lose the inode and leave the crap in there.

I shall certainly buy me some hosting and a domain name when I get my next loan payment. I shall soon have WordPress. Woop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home