2004-12-10

Friday Q and Super-computing Clusters

I just wandered through Centenery Square at night for the first time in a while. I used to be able to wait in relative silence for Summer to turn up. That new Lloyd's No. 1 Bar is rather noisy. I like the way every scrap of land is being taken up by the pursuit of money. It's really nice.

It's Friday Q time again!

FQ TOPIC: Routine.

FQ1: Describe your morning routine on work/school days, from the time you wake up until you leave.
Boot my box, surf teh Intarweb for a while, have breakfast, Internet, have shower, Internet, leave.

FQ2: Now describe your morning routine on NON-work/school days (weekends, holidays, etc.).
Internet, breakfast, Internet, shower, Internet, stay at home all day shooting zombies, hacking in whatever language I choose, and other fun things.

FQ3: And finally, describe your night-time routine before you go to bed.
Read, brush teeth, read, sleep.

FQ Fantasy: You've won 100 million dollars in the lottery! Re-write your morning routine one month from now!
Boot cluster of super-computers (which I live in), Internet, breakfast, Internet, shower, Internet, leave. This is as opposed to the super-computing cluster of old and cheap hardware I will (eventually) live in otherwise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home