2004-12-03

DOOM

I forgot a couple of things in my previous post. Today instead of being taught about hyperlinks, we were taught about mind maps (or brain-storms if you remember the days before political correctness went wrong) in KSCP. If you missed it in first school, we get taught it again. How useful. We had to do a `mind map' about `holiday'. Needless to say `blimp' and `hydrofoil' were listed under `how to get there' and `watching pr0n' was listed under `what to do there' and not to forget `Japanese rape pr0n' under `what to bring'. If Will were there I'm sure he would have proclaimed it to be inappropriate.

I think I recieved the first piece of spam (not from a university mailing list) to my university email account today. It was from `Email-by-Post'. I reported it as Spam in Gmail.

I downloaded prboom (port of DOOM) and freedoom (datafiles) via APT this morning. It was fun. I often played games with one person shooting and one moving when I was younger. I may have to get into DOOM, it's good fun.

I believe John is now in Wales with his family, girlfriend, etc.. I had lunch with him yesterday in the Ftc and I got a CD with nice music on it from him (my CD-R, his music collection).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home