2004-12-04

Shopping, window managers and death

I woke up at 3.15pm and it is now 3.44pm. I just realised while I was making breakfast that I had a dream about buying (Tesco's own) Multigrain Hoops from Tesco. And just now while thinking about resizing a window I realised I also dreamt about a window manager. But that's okay, I also dreamt about a friend (nobody in particular---just somebody who existed in my dream) being kicked almost to death and some kind of game which involved me killing baddies (I recall a Halo 2-like ability to dual-weild weapons) and at some point I was driving in the dark, it took me a while to realise I had to put my headlights on full to see where the hell I was going because there were no street lights (even though I was travelling mainly on streets). A well-balanced sleep, I believe. Just like real life---a good mix of shopping, window managers and death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home