2004-12-26

Fop

I have some criticisms of the Morgue File.

My first thought was that ``Photographer's drop boxes'' is wrong because there's more than one photographer, it would seem. Then I noticed that links were done using Javascript. This is wrong. Then I noticed ``Maker'' was meant to be ``Marker'' in a certain place. Then I thought that I could rectify that if it was a wiki. Then I thought that if it was a wiki, it would have thousands more pictures than it does now. Then I noticed ``Flowers'' in ``Objects'', which makes very little sense (that's a top-level category for Animals so why do I find Flowers somewhere else?). Then in ``Still lifes'', I notice a subcategory called ``metalSculpture''. The term `Still life' has two parts. Stillness and liveliness. There appears to be no naming conventions at all, which is just silly. All in all, it's a bad site with lots of good pictures.

Cloned kitten sold for $50,000.
GSC was co-founded by billionaire John Sperling, who hopes to clone his dog Missy.

I'd say rather than a cloned dog, he needs some kind of therapy to deal with the loss of his dog.

US couple seeks cash for Hobbit Hole. Have they not heard of DIY? Lazy, greedy bastards.

Hahhahaha!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home