2004-12-28

Genius

Well well well, who is the genius of South Square Centre (.co.uk)? It would appear that the webmaster is. And the webmaster just happens to be me.

And why is this sexy blogger a genius, you may ask. That's because this new CMS is the best. So what if it's full of kludges? It has a site map generator. And it's cool. It also uses yet another recursive acronym for fantasticness.

Now one decision remains. Where to put the link to the sitemap in the markup and in the style.

Oh yes, I fiddled with my XF86Config-4 and my Xmodmap today. My trackball's buttons now work. The down scroll button is still middle or 2, but the up scroll button is `back' or 6. And no, it doesn't have a wheel. And no, scroll buttons are no use at all.

I'm also using Ion3 now. And when reading about GNU screen, I discovered An Ode to screen, which mentioned screen running in three xterms. I hadn't noticed this behaviour yet. Now I have more than one xterm with the same screen session (it's screen -x to attach to an attached session).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home