2005-01-03

I'm feeling much better today. I even made nice food. Including potato wedges.

I did laundry day with Will so now I have some clean-and-not-allergy-inducing-tested-on-animals-crap clothes. I have to hang them up yet.

Debian on a tablet.

The Care and Feeding of FOSS. I didn't read it but it looks good.

I used to think of Wired as a good source of news.
They start with a single stolen file and pump out bootleg games and movies by the millions. Inside the pirate networks that are terrorizing the entertainment business.

But with sensationalist summaries like that, I certainly don't anymore. I think it was a combination of boring stores and the fact that the home page, at least, is set to refresh itself every so often.
``The Shadow Internet''.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home