2004-12-29

PHP5, RSS and come-shots

This week's Debian Weekly News was interesting.

There's an unofficial PHP5 package available. And there was an interesting question or two from debian-legal mentioned.

There's a load of RSS feeds of patent applications by everybody's favourite companies.

Bringing Down a Copycat Site.

Now onto my dream. I had an odd dream. I was at Rios except it was nothing like Rios, it was a dream version of Rios. Summer was there. And for some reason I was looking for Emma (who is Summer's friend who lives at the Foyer). That was great fun. The next part of the dream was somewhere completely different. There was some kind of orgy-like thing going on. With about four people. Will (uni Will, not Odd Will) was having sex with this fat woman. He was fat too. Like comically obese. Like Fat Bastard from Austin Powers. I came in his face and he enjoyed it. I couldn't possibly comment on what Freudian dream analysis would reveal about me. It was, by the way, a wet dream. Stupid reproductive organs that think they can just go ahead and come when my concious isn't paying attention.

I was pretty impressed that by 4am I'd managed to post thrice in my blog for today. I am clearly a 1337 blogger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home